| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Changchun in April is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of H2O precipitates across on average 7 days.
- In April the blue above Changchun is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:50 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:23.
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Changchun April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Changchun, China
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Changchun:
- Blagovescensk, Russia - 731.8 kms (454.7 miles) NNE
- Ekaterino-Nikol'Sko, Russia - 612.5 kms (380.6 miles) NE
- Vladivostok, Russia - 537.4 kms (334 miles) E
- Yanji, China - 354.6 kms (220.4 miles) ESE
- Chunggang, South Korea - 263.9 kms (164 miles) SSE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) SE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 477.2 kms (296.5 miles) SE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 549.3 kms (341.3 miles) SSE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 538.7 kms (334.8 miles) S
- Haeju, South Korea - 649.4 kms (403.5 miles) S
- Chunchon, North Korea - 693.2 kms (430.7 miles) SSE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 742.8 kms (461.6 miles) SSE
- Seoul, South Korea - 713.4 kms (443.3 miles) SSE
- Inchon, North Korea - 718.7 kms (446.6 miles) S